Saturday, October 10, 2009

who is illeana's fashion designer?



Even as actresses in Bollywood and Tollywood insist on famed fashion designers, Ileana declares it out loud that her mom is her designer! "She designed the simple attires I wore in Pokiri and for a few other films too,” informs the actress, who loves to wear classy and subtle colours. “My mom takes care of every aspect of my life and dressing is just an extension of it," disclosed the lady.

Talking about her role in toollywood top grosser Pokiri, she claims that Manjula removed her apprehensions about playing a Plain Jane. Will she be associated with Pokiri 2? "I haven't been offered anything till now but I may consider it only after weighing the impact my role will have in the overall story," concludes the lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment